Add precision motion sensing capability to your Arduino setup!
The Critical Velocity IMU (Inertial Measurement Unit) Shield provides 6 degrees of freedom - X, Y, Z acceleration, and angular yaw, pitch and roll rate sensing.
Full scale accelerometer range is +/- 3 g, and the gyroscope has a selectable range of +/- 300 deg/sec or +/ 1200 deg/sec.
Picture shows the IMU Shield with shield stacking headers. Arduino is not included.
- 6 Degrees of Freedom - 3 Axis Acceleration and 3 Axis Gyro
- Digitally selectable gyroscope sensitivity - 300 or 1200 deg/sec.
- Digitally selectable gyroscope reference voltage measurement
- Shield stacking headers and regular headers included
- Uses Analog Devices ADXL335 3-axis accelerometer
- Uses ST Microelectronics LY530AL and LPR530AL Gyroscopes
Use this to:
- Build self-balancing robots
- Build a motion sensing computer interface
- Improve navigation in areas with poor or no GPS reception
- Accurately sense motion, combining acceleration and angular rate information using Kalman filtering
Shield is supplied with both shield stacking headers and regular headers. Soldering is required.
Shield shown with regular headers installed, and mounted on an Arduino board:
Demo Sketch: download here.
For information about Arduino and the programming environment, please check out the official Arduino site: www.arduino.cc
2.6 x 2.1 x 0.7 inches tall.