Control the speed of a DC motor using a potentiometer or a 0-5V analog signal. This PWM motor controller runs cool while handling up to 10 amps of continuous current. It can also be used as a low voltage light dimmer for halogen lamps, or for controlling heaters and irons.
- Potentiometer or 0-5V control signal
- Digital input filtering allows smooth control even with noisy inputs
- Logic Controller Enable input
- High efficiency MOSFET design for cool operation
- Heavy-Duty Heatsink for reliable operation
- 10 Amps continuous current
- 6 - 58 VDC operation
- PWM Range: 0% - 100%
- Single direction (no reverse)
- Terminal blocks for signal and power connections
Datasheet (PDF) (requires Adobe Acrobat Reader)
When choosing a controller based on your input voltage requirements,
please note that a fully charged 12V nominal lead-acid battery can reach 14 volts.
Please check to ensure that the battery pack voltage does not ever exceed the absolute
maximum rated voltage of the motor controller.
For a comparison of motor control features, check out the parametric selection guide.
2.0 x 2.7 x 1.7 inches tall.